Data is the foundation of how you improve the quality of your care and increase patient satisfaction. Because of that, HIMSS19 Annual Conference and Exhibition is a perfect place for us to get together with you to uncover the promise of health information and technology. This year at HIMSS the organizers are calling all champions of health – those of us committed to improve health and well-being – to unite to reimagine health and meet the revolution head on.
Please visit Omni-HealthData Powered by Information Builders, booth #4543 at HIMSS19 and talk to us about your healthcare data challenges.
At our booth we will be discussing how healthcare data champions rely on Omni-HealthData to support their mission of leveraging data on an enterprise basis to drive change.
We have limited spots open for meeting with our healthcare experts:
- Bill Moroz, one of our data solution architect leaders who has a deep background in deriving value from healthcare data.
- Amanda Mazza, Director of Analytics and Business Intelligence from St. Luke’s University Health Network spearheaded a project to make leveraging data a truly enterprise strategy and a clear market differential.
- Dan Foltz, the Managing Director of Parnassus Consulting who, along with Amanda, partnered with us to deliver in their vision to achieve rapid business impact within 90 days.
- Shawn Sutherland, our director of healthcare solutions who has led data and analytics initiatives at organizations such as UT Southwestern and Baylor Health.
- Dennis McLaughlin, our VP of Global Operations, a longtime industry leader in the development of advanced data strategies.
Sign up here to speak with one of our data champions. They are looking forward to speaking with you! For more information, please contact us at 800.969.INFO.