2020 in review: the data trends that defined us
This year was an unprecedented one.
COVID-19 forced many organizations to accelerate their digital transformation timelines and reckon with the underlying data and technology issues holding them back. As 2020 comes to an end, we’re setting aside time to reflect on a year that challenged us to innovate faster and smarter in order to thrive in a changed world.
Join founder of Dresner Advisory Services Howard Dresner, AWS Strategic Accounts Leader Alexander Van Deusen, and ibi’s Director of Market Intelligence Lyndsay Wise for a panel discussion on the top data trends that defined 2020.
- How COVID-19 influenced investment in business intelligence
- The rise of hybrid cloud data management
- The importance of storytelling for data analytics success
- Data governance expansion and maturity
- Strategic analytics delivery and the need for a data literate organization
Chief Research Officer
Dresner Advisory Services
Alexander Van Deusen
Strategic Accounts Leader
Director of Market Intelligence