If you missed this event, that’s OK – you can still access the recording, whenever you have time.
At the speed technology continues to evolve, pivot, and just plain re-invent itself, knowing which trends to watch is a key differentiator for transformation leaders and implementors looking to level up their agility, deliver results fast, and support the business’ long-term goals, which will inevitably include AI.
Join David Menninger, Ventana Research, and Vincent Deeney, ibi, as they discuss the five defining data architecture trends for the modern organization.
- The need for scalable data architectures and elastic data processing
- The rising importance of data quality and data governance
- Supporting unstructured data for AI-driven algorithms
- The shift in hype from Hadoop to cloud data warehouses
- The maturation of streaming data architectures
Sr. Vice President and Research Director
Senior Director, World Wide Strategic Services