ibi has been named a leader in Cloud Business Intelligence, Get Dresner's BI Market Report
Scalability and Elasticity
Cost Efficiency and Affordability
Rapid Deployment and Time-to-Value
Robust Security and Data Governance
When it comes to the cloud, it is not one-size-fits all. We’ve built our solutions to adapt to your cloud strategy, whether it is public, private or hybrid. Named a leader in Cloud Business Analytics tools, our software is engineered to be cloud-native and containerized so that you can bring it into your cloud strategy with ease.
Bring ibi to Your Cloud
We’ve built our solutions to support your cloud strategy with containerization and full Kubernetes support. With ibi WebFOCUS Container Edition (WebFOCUS CE) you get all of the benefits of an on-premise WebFOCUS deployment with the added flexibility to develop and deploy in any cloud at any time.
With our containerized releases, you can leverage your current cloud deployment and seamlessly integrate your business tools into the cloud.
- Azure, AWS, Google Cloud supported
- Mitigates OS related security issues by keeping the deployment independent of the operating system
- Faster deployment of your applications
- Provides significant infrastructure cost savings through autoscaling (HPA) and IOC
- Seamless automation and integration with Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CICD)
Let ibi Manage the Cloud for You
Ready to shift to the cloud but not ready to manage the application? ibi™ Cloud is a managed platform, application, and data service that streamlines the hybrid cloud experience, reducing the operational cost and complexity of delivering cloud-native applications. ibi WebFOCUS Cloud provides a dedicated, single-tenant cloud environment with turnkey management for maximum ease and efficiency.
Customers use our Managed Cloud as a Platform to:
- Scale up rapidly, without incurring high infrastructure costs
- Reduce IT staff needed to support a fast changing data and analytics landscape
- Retain privacy controls by keeping data on premise, while leveraging Managed Cloud for software and support
- Stay current with technology platform advances
- Gain enhanced security via immediate patching for both the product and infrastructure
- Focus efforts on expanding their business with customers, retailers, vendors, reducing data and administrative demands